September 30, 2017 (10am - 4:30pm)
Riverfront Park, Fitchburg, MA
Directions from points east:
1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (South St.).
At the end of the ramp turn right at South St. (signs for Merriam Ave./Leominster,
2) then bear left towards lights.
At lights, take left onto South St.
(also called Whalon St.). Follow straight through two sets of lights.
3) At the bottom of South Street hill turn left at Laurel St. (Rte.12).
4) Take first right at Putnam St. (crossing bridge over river). Turn right at Boulder Drive. The park will be on the right.
From points west:
1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (Merriam Ave.).
At the end of the ramp take a right.
2) After the first set of lights, Merriam Ave. becomes South St. Follow directions above from that point.
By bus or train:
1) Daily MBTA trains to and from Boston stop on Main St. in Fitchburg.
2) Facing Main St., walk west (left) from the train station. Pass Montuori Tire and underneath the Water Street bridge.
3) The entrance to the park is the next left onto Cushing Street.